Huroofi – Level 3 || What will you learn?
This is level 3 of 7 different levels of Huroofi method.
By the end of Huroofi LEVEL 3, your child will have learned the following:
- The child can read the words with long/short vowels
- The kid can read words with tanween
- The child can name objects in their surrounding
- The questions can become more challenging by adding: 1) dots 2)tashkeel 3) or first letter of a word
Huroofi Level 3 – Book 1: My bedroom
This is Book 1 from level 3 of the Huroofi method.
This book is recommended to ages (6 – 7 Years) – This is related to the cognitive development of your child. Bear in mind that younger children will not be able to grasp certain concepts, and Huroofi method took these cognitive development in mind when we designed it.
This book will teach your child to look around their bedroom to recognize the items they have around them and be able to say them in Arabic. They will also learn to use the Arabic short vowels a.k.a. Tashkiel signs.
How does the booklet work?
- Open the booklet on the word you want your child to learn.
- Let your child find the letters.
- Arrange the word order from right to left.
- Add the short vowels as last and try to say the word.
- For more challenge, use the training sheet to test the child’s knowledge.
Specifications of the booklet:
- High quality spiral-bonded booklet
- Heavy and sturdy paper
- The training sheet is made from high-end sustainable, polyester No-tear paper in short, the paper does not tear!
- The pages are divided in order to see the image and the letter at the same time!
Huroofi is a fun and educational learning method that can help your child learn Arabic alphabet/ words while playing.
Along with the Huroofi set, Arabic101’s most unique product is the Huroofi method. This method is a complete tool specially designed to help your child trace and learn the Arabic language from the very beginning using the movable letters of Huroofi set. More importantly, it enables your child to learn Arabic word lists individually with the help of a teacher, which makes it a very flexible method to use.
Our mission is simple, to give the best attention to teach the Arabic language to non-Arabs. Everyone deserves education.
Learn & leave a legacy!