Huroofi – Level 5 || What will you learn?
This is level 5 of 7 different levels of Huroofi method.
By the end of Huroofi LEVEL 5, your child will have learned the following:
- The child can read and write words longer than 4 letters
- The kid can write short sentences in Arabic
- The child can understand abstract words
- The kid can form a word when only one letter is placed on the sheet
- The child can identify diphthongs in Arabic
- The child can read simple hadiths
Huroofi Level 5 – Book 1: school subjects
This is Book 1 from level 5 of the Huroofi method.
This book is recommended for ages (8 – 9 Years) – This is related to the cognitive development of your child. Bear in mind that younger children will not be able to grasp certain concepts, and Huroofi method took these cognitive development in mind when we designed it.
This book will teach your child to start learning the more concept disciplines.
In this book (book 1) we start with simple concepts related to school subjects that the child should already be familiar with at this age. This also greatly helps your child to learn these new concepts much faster in Arabic.
Huroofi is a fun and educational learning method that can help your child learn Arabic alphabet/ words while playing.
Along with the Huroofi set, Arabic101’s most unique product is the Huroofi method. This method is a complete tool specially designed to help your child trace and learn the Arabic language from the very beginning using the movable letters of Huroofi set. More importantly, it enables your child to learn Arabic word lists individually with the help of a teacher, which makes it a very flexible method to use.
How does the booklet work?
- Open the booklet on the word you want your child to learn.
- Let your child read the transliteration of the Arabic word.
- Help your child turn the sounds into letters in Arabic.
- Add the short vowels as last and try to say the word.
- For more challenge, use the training sheet to test the child’s knowledge.
Specifications of the booklet:
- High quality spiral-bonded booklet
- Heavy and sturdy paper
- The training sheet is made from high-end sustainable, polyester No-tear paper. The paper does not tear!
- The pages are divided in order to see the image and the letter at the same time!
Our mission is simple, to give the best attention to teach the Arabic language to non-Arabs. Everyone deserves education.
Learn & leave a legacy!