A Ramadan booklet with words used during Ramadan
Along with the Huroofi101 set, Arabic101’s most unique product is this booklet: Ramadan Huroofi Booklet. This booklet can help your child trace and learn the Arabic words using the movable letters of Huroofi101 set. More importantly, during this time of the year, around Ramadan, it is very important to teach your child the most frequently used Arabic words that are related to Islam. Moreover, each word has an illustration that indicates what the meaning of the word is. Next to the illustration the word is in either Dutch or English, this will help your child to link the word in their native language to the Arabic word. The pronunciation of the Arabic word is written in the Latin alphabet. Therefore, you will know how to pronounce the words that you are used to read the Arabic text. Your child will then learn from you how to spell the word and pronounce it from you. This book contains a list and a QR code to an exclusive video how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet.
How does the booklet work?
- Open the booklet on the word you want your child to learn.
- Let your child find the letters.
- Arrange the word order from right to left.
- Add the short vowels as last and try to say the word.
- For more challenge, use the training sheet to test the child’s knowledge.
Specifications of the booklet:
- Heavy and sturdy paper
- The training sheet is made from high-end sustainable, polyester paper. The paper does not tear!
- The pages are divided in order to see the image and the letter at the same time!
Our mission is simple, to give the best attention to teach the Arabic language to non-Arabs. Everyone deserves education.
Learn & leave a legacy!