Quranic alphabet from alif to ya with illustrations for the kids to learn
Learning Arabic can be quite challenging, especially if your environment is not surrounded with Arabic reading material. When you have children, the pressure grows on your shoulders even more. The solution is to send them to a Sunday school where they can learn Arabic. However, after attendance they usually forget what they have learned and they would forget it even more when they attend the regular school. Moreover, the children these days do not have sufficient accessibility to attend schools and their educational levels drop. For the children Arabic101 offers this educational poster from which they can learn the Arabic Alphabet. With each alphabet a word from the Quran is shown with illustrations. With this poster they can learn the Alphabet and vocabulary from the Noble Quran, A double bonus.
The benefits of this poster:
- Learn the alphabet
- Know and learn common words from the Quran with the meaning and the transliteration in either English or Dutch
- Learn the pronunciation of the words with an exclusive video on YouTube (QR-code)
- Benefits your child in learning how to read the Quran in Arabic
- Minimalistic drawing, maximum color indication for focus
- An eye-friendly poster and fitted in every room, masjid and classroom.
The poster is made from a 190-gram satin-like paper. It is a very sturdy paper and doesn’t tear quickly. The colors on the print are extremely vibrant. The surface of the poster is smooth and has a little bit of shine, giving it a more matte look than gloss.
You can also buy this poster digitally and print it at home or at a printer of your own choice. Use this link to get to the Arabic101 store:
Our mission is simple, to give the best attention to teach the Arabic language to non-Arabs. Everyone deserves education.
Learn and leave a legacy!